Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Hitchhiker

Sergiyev Posad
Russia

Natasha travels across Europe by hitchhiking. She lives in Sergiyev Posad, a historic town 56 miles away from Moscow, home to The Holy Trinity Cathedral. “For a pretty girl like you, isn’t that dangerous.” I asked. “I’m more dangerous to them than they are to me.” She said confidently. “And why is that?” “I got the warrior spirit.” She winked. Natasha is skilled in Systema, the Martial Art of Ancient Russia. “Can you showww…..” Before finishing the sentence, I was knocked down. “Are you hurt?” she teased, then joined me on the floor….
=============================================================================
100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100
=============================================================================

No comments:

Post a Comment