Thursday, November 1, 2012

Dad


Dad was a friendly guy. If somebody chanced to even glance at him he starts talking and there is no letting up. I remember his first visit when I was away for university, he was gone for a while in the morning, afternoon came and somebody knocked at the door. “Is your father there?”  I quizzically asked, “You know my father?” “Yes.” he said. “We had lunch by the eatery across the street, so where’s he?” Now he’s in the hereafter, and maybe today hovering above everybody who’re gathered by his tomb since it’s All Souls’ Day. I miss the man….
=============================================================================
100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100
=============================================================================

No comments:

Post a Comment