Monday, October 1, 2012

Bucket List


Kenya

My friend Dan had fun dying. He was on an African Safari at Maasai Mara in southwest Kenya. They say this annual migration of millions of wildebeests and other wildlife is probably the greatest show on earth. It’s in my bucket list. Anyway, I was emailing Dan in July about it. He was in London. He said, “I’m going pretty soon, you better hurry up. I’m almost done with my bucket list - after that I can die.” A self-fulfilling prophecy? Because while checking off items in his bucket list in Kenya - Dan died. Lucky guy!
=============================================================================
100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100
=============================================================================

No comments:

Post a Comment