Thursday, October 4, 2012

Shots


St. James
Los Angeles

I brought the peanut-allergy shots to the secretary who looked at it as if it came from outer space. “The nurse will know how to use it.” I said. She replied, “We don’t have a nurse?” Then let out a sigh feeling the weight of the world on her back. “You will figure it out.” I assured her. “You are the greatest all around genius I know.” She looked at me for a second then laughed so hard the room rattled. As I head for the door I said, “I’m counting on you....” Then crossed my fingers hoping she would.
=============================================================================
100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100
=============================================================================

No comments:

Post a Comment