Thursday, June 28, 2012

Nurse Beatriz

Managua
Nicaragua

Beatriz is from Nicaragua and today she was my nurse for medical exam. “When, I arrived, I had, zero English.” She said in a heavy accent. Filipinos, are lucky, to learn, English, in school.” She now made a tourniquet on my right arm for TB test. The needle had to be inserted just underneath the skin but Beatriz did it a little too shallow the liquid oozed out in a spray to her scrub uniform. “Oh, I’m sorry, the medicine, jump out a little, just a little, we do it, again.... In Nicaragua, we, only speak, Spanish.... blah blah blah….” 
=============================================================================
100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100
=============================================================================

No comments:

Post a Comment