Friday, July 20, 2012

Headlights On!

I-210
Glendale

The road suddenly curved towards a dark tunnel. The contrast of sunlight at the end made me dizzy. I thought headlights-on all the time was a waste of energy, but I realized it’s not only a necessity but also a safety measure. One time, I almost hit a car dangerously parked halfway through the fastest lane - in the dark tunnel! In places (like Seoul, Korea) where a lot of roads pass through tunnels underneath mountains, headlights-on-all-the-time should be made mandatory regulation. Fact: some cars automatically turn-on headlights upon engine start, also when wipers are in auto mode.
=============================================================================
100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100
=============================================================================

No comments:

Post a Comment