Friday, June 21, 2013

Pay For Free?


I signed up for a trial issue on a periodical about birds with a free gift about food. It says if I don’t end up subscribing, I just write cancel on the return envelope but keep the book – as a gift. I decided not to subscribe, so I cancelled and mailed. Then the bills started arriving for the pricey gift! What? After at least 4 customer service calls and a handful of escalating bills, the paid RD addressed envelope finally arrived. How funny now that it’s finally over but at first I was annoyed, then disgusted at this tacky advertising.
=============================================================================
100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100
=============================================================================

No comments:

Post a Comment