Saturday, September 8, 2012

Aurora Borealis in LA?

Glendale
Los Angeles

Once again the Northern lights are showing up lately in the Arctic. The Aurora Borealis is in my bucket list and I’ve been itching for so long to go visit then have it checked off my list. Antonio has been posting photos taken in Reykjavik and each photo I’m tagged in only added to the agony! I think nature’s been on his side of the joke because yesterday, when I looked, (shown in picture) I had this sort of Aurora in the LA sky!
=============================================================================
100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100
=============================================================================

No comments:

Post a Comment