Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Boxes & Lights


Foothill Blvd
La Crescenta

I raced for the Chevy truck when the lights turned red. Luckily at the time, there weren’t many cars to let me ease beside it on the right lane. “You dropped a box!” the window misted as my voice echoed inside the car. They felt my stare so they rolled down a window. I did too. They were obviously on the way to a storage facility nearby. I told them a box fell a couple of intersections behind. After the thank yous and pleasantries and where are you from, yadda yadda yadda the cars behind us honked! Green light’s on!


=============================================================================
100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100
=============================================================================

No comments:

Post a Comment