Monday, September 10, 2012

It's A Boy!


Burbank
Los Angeles


Her husband said over the phone “Don’t come home if it’s another girl!” It’s a joke of course but I felt uneasy coming in for the ultrasound after hearing this. When we came out with a huge smile on my face, all dads in the waiting room cheered knowing I had a boy! I will name him after my grandpa Juan - who was a skilled horseman, a prolific storyteller, a farmer, a carpenter, a great chef and above all else, an esteemed elder statesman. Such big shoes to feel in. I hope my son lives up to his name....
=============================================================================
100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100
=============================================================================

No comments:

Post a Comment