Monday, August 6, 2012

Greatest

Olympic Village
London


Whoops I haven’t updated this blog for a few days since I was at Big Bear, and which I will be writing about next. Ok this is my last string of posts about Michael Phelps. I just can’t let this behemoth of a champion go easily. Now he has 22 Olympic medals, 18 of which are gold! Smashing Larisa’s record is great, doubling-up on three-peats for both 200m-im and 100m-butterfly is greater. “but is there a limit to greatness?” if I may ask. “You can’t put a limit on anything. The more you dream, the farther you get.“ sayeth the greatest, ever!
=============================================================================
100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100
=============================================================================

No comments:

Post a Comment