Saturday, August 25, 2012

Tacky


Santee Alley
Downtown L.A.



“Oh I just lo-oove the detail of this dress!” Jennifer beamed, delighted somebody approved of her taste. “See?” But with all the ruffles all over the place, it’s a little tacky for me so I was annoyed and in disbelief of the compliment. Sara, come down here please.” the intercom blurted. “Oh I gotta go!” It turns out the girl was another salesclerk in the store! Some nerve people have just to sell, I thought to myself. On the way out I said, "Nice shoes, Sara!" She looked down at her chipped high hills, and smiled knowingly....
=============================================================================
100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100
=============================================================================

No comments:

Post a Comment