Saturday, December 29, 2012

Good Company


Let’s strip down to basics, forget who you are what you do and where you’re from, and really engage in a conversation and have a good laugh. It’s easy - especially when you’re having moonshine! T’was an interesting talk about horse racing, French cooking and college football with Bill Adams. Now, Bill’s a successful businessman in the automotive field, very successful, very rich, and a descendant of two United States president John Adams and John Quincy Adams. Bill said, “Let me know when you’re down to Vegas again, I’ll cook for you.” How cool is that….
=============================================================================
100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100
=============================================================================

2 comments:

  1. Hi,

    I really enjoyed reading through your blog posts on 100anecdotes.blogspot.com. I got a real sense of enthusiasm and passion in each post. Actually, I run Travelingtripster.com, a blog about my travel experiences. If you’re interested, I would love to have you on as a guest blogger. Just shoot me quick a e-mail and we can begin this potentially exciting affiliation together. Looking forward to hearing from you.

    Thanks,
    Bob

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Bob for this energy booster comment! As you know, blogging/writing can be tedious and even boring at times. Yes I'd be glad to be a guest blogger on your site, and what do you want me to write about?

    ReplyDelete