Saturday, December 1, 2012

Long Nose



Downtown
Los Angeles


How many times has this happen to anyone? At red light somebody tapped at my window. I thought she was asking for money. No, too pretty to be penniless. She smiled and wiggled the long nose. Not her nose, but the tool. “This was on your bumper” she said. A bulb lighted up inside my head. Earlier I was fixing the Christmas lights and probably have left it there while I was in the garage. I just had enough time to say thanks when the lights turned green. I looked back but she was gone, lost in heavy traffic….


=============================================================================
100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100
=============================================================================

No comments:

Post a Comment