Sunday, April 1, 2012

Hightened Senses

Tanzawa, Kanagawa
Japan




Constructed on a bluff overlooking a confluence of two rivers is a cabin linked by a hanging bridge to the other side. I crossed it and climbed the pathway up into the woods. I was basking in this vast expanse of wilderness when I saw the sign. It was in Japanese, with exclamation points, and the unmistakable picture of a BEAR! My feet, which by now suddenly acquired a mind of their own shuffled back to the cabin in no time. Was I afraid? No, just a heightened sense of awareness….
=============================================================================
100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100
=============================================================================

No comments:

Post a Comment