Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Kiddush Hashem

South Sudan
Africa

After years of civil war South Sudan seceded and became an independent state on 9 July 2011. At the moment, the relative peace is so fragile that another war could break out anytime. Kostas is here working with Doctors Without Borders. His Trans-Siberian adventure is put on hold. He said, “I have seen so much strife and hunger here. I would be selfish to go now.” “Such a big heart”, I told him. “What you’re doing is a Kiddush Hashem! He said, “Kid what? Stop fooling around naughty Filipino!” I laughed and said, “I’m just proud of you man….”
=============================================================================
100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100
=============================================================================

No comments:

Post a Comment