Monday, April 2, 2012

Parisian Vagrant

Paris
France

A hulking vagrant dressed in rags hopped in from a station. Wafts of the most disgusting odor came from this guy. I avoided eye contact and held my breath hoping he will pass me by quickly. But he stopped, faced me squarely and asked for money. I almost vomited at his face. The smell was strong like a mixture of decaying organic matter of the grossest kind; it almost knocked me unconscious. I felt relieved when he moved on to other passengers. On the next stop he was out, but his filthy smell hung in the air like a nightmare!
=============================================================================
100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100
=============================================================================

No comments:

Post a Comment