Sunday, April 8, 2012

Out For Lunch

Shangri-La
Manila



Out for lunch a sign says. I sat and waited. I was deliberately patient in an attempt to beat Murphy’s Law, which rule our lives most of the time. But thirty minutes passed! So I decided to buy phone cards somewhere else. I know it’s pointless but just to drive home the idea I came back just after a fleeting five minutes or so. There, as clear as daylight, by the counter, behind clear glass, she was fixing her hair admiring herself, turning left, right, eyes glued at her pocket mirror; she pouted her lips, blink blink. Murphy’s right!
=============================================================================
100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100
=============================================================================

No comments:

Post a Comment