Sunday, June 24, 2012

It Floats!

Mactan Island
Philippines

“Are you sure it’s going to float?” I teased. He said, “Hai! Hai! Im sure, you’ll see.” For days on end, he cut lumber and planed and sanded then fitted the pieces together to make an outrigger speedboat, the smallest I’ve ever seen. Then he applied paint and sanded again. “Sanding again makes it smooth.” he said. Then he added more paint. “The small dimensions make it fit perfectly to the stern of my sailboat.” “A sailboat? For how much?” “It's a catamaran. I just made it.” “Are you a naval architect?” “Ah no, I just like sailing….”
=============================================================================
100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100
=============================================================================

No comments:

Post a Comment