Sunday, June 17, 2012

Oil?

Shiraz
Persia (Iran)

Sepideh lives in Shiraz. She said in Farsi her name means before sunrise and that my name means sweetheart. "So am I a sweetheart?" She smiled and said, "Yes you are, because you always joke around to make me forget my country’s woes…." Woes? Persia is a proud country and rightly so. In its heyday, it controlled the world as much as the Romans did, and the Greeks did in their own time. It gave us Saadi and Rumi. "Now the world perceived my country as evil." She I said. "It’s uranium enrichment, right?" "No." She replied. "It’s oil."
=============================================================================
100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100
=============================================================================

No comments:

Post a Comment