Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Just Sayin

Freeport Area of Bataan
Mariveles

“It’s good for your singing voice.” Mom said as I whisked away ants floating in my glass of milk.

It was a rainy morning. I brought out the coffee and creamer, but somebody forgot to close the lid on the sugar container. As they started complaining, I heard myself echo what mother said many years ago. “Its good for your singing voice!” Yeah, yeah, they chorused. It’s a tall story meant to appease little kids, not whining adults. But somehow it made the ant-rich coffee bearable. And how do you think Mariah Carey got her singing voice ey? Just sayin….
=============================================================================
100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100
=============================================================================

No comments:

Post a Comment