Saturday, June 30, 2012

Parking Slot

Foothill Boulevard
La Crescenta

A cart was blocking half of the way in, when an elderly came out of the car beside the parking slot and took it away. She leaned towards me and said, “An old woman left it there.” I said, It’s all right, I understand.” She went back to her car, backed away and left. What a gracious old lady, I thought to myself. Then I brought the cart back in the store. “She didn’t get away with it, did she? The parking clerk said. “What do you mean?” I asked. “Well, she was the one who left the cart there…..”
=============================================================================
100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100
=============================================================================

No comments:

Post a Comment