Saturday, June 23, 2012

The Slap

Sete
South of France


Jun what’s the name of the Vietnamese girl?” I said, “Phuc.” “How do you spell that?” “P-H-U-C” I said. “Can I ask her, how do you spell your name Phuc, F-U-C-K?” I said, “You wouldn’t dare man.” Oscar grinned and said, “Wanna bet?”Ok 1 Euro, I said. So off he went to the dance floor and sashayed his way to Phuc. So there they were, taking turns shouting at each other’s ears, and he did ask the F-U-C-K question! As he grinned from ear to ear I tossed him the coin extremely disappointed he didn’t get the slap….
=============================================================================
100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100
=============================================================================

No comments:

Post a Comment