Thursday, March 29, 2012

Deer

Tanzawa Mountains
Kanagawa Prefecture

I was first to wake up, it’s still dark outside and very quiet, and the smell of grass and dew filled my lungs. Then I felt like being watched. I turned and saw deer on the other side of the road at the foot of the hill, it faced me squarely but except for the flicker of an ear, it just stood there unmoving as if chiseled out of stone. I remained cotton quiet to keep this majestic moment from passing. The buck looked into my eyes, as if searching my soul, then it stirred, and disappeared in the darkness.
=============================================================================
100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100
=============================================================================

No comments:

Post a Comment