Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Tomatoes

Mt Malindang

In this 3-day trek we passed by a tomato plantation. Ripe tomatoes clang to little stalks while others fell rotting on the ground. I took some and munch on them as we continued walking. They were fresh and sweet and crunchy and I have eaten a dozen already when I felt nauseated. My sweat was cold and I was salivating. My stomach suddenly had a mind of its own and within minutes I was uncontrollably throwing up, hunched as the guys sat on rocks laughing at this tomato-glutton! I hated tomatoes ever since….
=============================================================================
100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100
=============================================================================

No comments:

Post a Comment