Saturday, October 20, 2012

Poison


Lombardi Ranch
Santa Clarita

We stopped by a shady tree with grape-like fruits. “It’s an olive tree where the olive oil comes from.” says Victor. “You can eat the ripe ones.” He said as a matter of fact. “Ah but these are greens....” I spied one purple globule plucked it and bit then spit! (This whole process took me only a second because of a biting bitterness in the mouth) “Sir that’s poisonous!” The farmer charged in my direction. I turned to Victor “I can’t believe you were trying to poison me man!” Stunned and guilt-stricken, Victor flushed red like an overripe tomato….
=============================================================================
100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100
=============================================================================

No comments:

Post a Comment