Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Being Jerk


Smart & Final
La Crescenta

A woman suddenly stopped then left her cartful of groceries blocking my way. In annoyance I honked! She was jolted, looked in my direction, but continued walking leaving the cart smack dab in the middle of the road! I blew my horn again! She reluctantly came back to her cart and pushed, and pushed some more, but it wouldn’t budge - as the wheels were locked! I realized she was going towards a pile of carts to get another in which to transfer her goodies into. Just then, a portly man nearby came in to help, while I watched, embarrassed….
=============================================================================
100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100
=============================================================================

No comments:

Post a Comment