Friday, November 16, 2012

The Vow

N Los Angeles Ave
Los Angeles

The immigration officer said she made a vow to give her child a name which means Gift from God but, changed her mind. Her conscience bothered her so much she changed back the name. I said, "I made a pact like that with my Grandpa, I’m afraid something like that will happen to me." She gave me a look as if I was trying to put up my story against her story and that mine doesn’t even come close to hers. Finally she said, “I don’t know about your Grandpa but he doesn’t have powers like God….”
=============================================================================
100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100
=============================================================================

No comments:

Post a Comment