Saturday, July 7, 2012

The Spy

Office Depot
Pasadena



My wife came in first while I stayed in the car to fix my daughter’s car seat. Store clerks here sport black uniforms and miniature communication gadgets. As I hurriedly came in, three of them peeped thru long rows of display stands on the other end. I felt like a spy walking into a trap. One of them approached and said, “What brought you to Office Depot sir?” Without missing a beat I replied, “My wife?”
=============================================================================
100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100
=============================================================================

3 comments:

  1. I was wondering how you came about the graphic of the spy. I would like to contact the artist about maybe using it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just searched the net for an appropriate pic for the story. I usually link it to the web page where I found it but not this, particularly - it appeared to be used by somebody other than the creator. Thanks for your comment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your response. Additionally, it was an amusing story. I intend to visit again.

    ReplyDelete