Saturday, March 31, 2012

The Captain And I

Demilitarized Zone
korea




The Captain asked if I could come with him on a special trip somewhere. He didn’t tell what or where exactly but that it maybe a little surprise for me. On the outskirts of town, we stopped by a marker leading up to a huge monument. It was a place dedicated to a group of Filipino soldiers who fought with the South Korean Army against the communist North and China during the Korean War. He bowed and said, In behalf of South Korea, I want to thank you and the Filipino people. Overwhelmed with pride, speech left me.
=============================================================================
100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100
=============================================================================  

No comments:

Post a Comment