Friday, March 30, 2012

Martial Arts

Panmunjum
Demilitarized Zone, Korea

I was in Panmunjum in the DMZ where I got acquainted with Tobias, a German who knew Taekwondo, Copeira and Kung Fu. He asked me to show any Asian Martial Art I know. He was disappointed I didn’t know any. Then I traveled southward to the Jiri Mountains where I met Jean-Cristoff, a Danish who knew Karate. I was ashamed being with Europeans showing Asian skills I should be equipped with. When I got back, I took special training for Arnis-de-Abanico. In this branch of discipline, one of the Grand Masters was a six-footer from Luxemburg, a European!
=============================================================================
100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100
=============================================================================

No comments:

Post a Comment