Saturday, March 31, 2012

Drop Zone

Camotes Airstrip
Camotes island

I was watching a BBC special on Rio and paragliding in the famed Corcovado. It made me remember the first time I took that jump at 8,000 feet. At the time we used a 4-seater Cessna and I was seated by the open wall where there used to be a door. As altitude got higher, the air turned colder, but having realized I’d be the first to jump made me chill. I looked down at the drop zone: just a tiny line viewed from the sky, nothing like the airport runway that it was.
=============================================================================
100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100
=============================================================================

No comments:

Post a Comment