Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Strawberry Fields Forever


Let me take you down where I’m goin to strawberry fields…. I was stoking fire for barbecue when I smelled it. I turned around –strawberries, just over the fence. The plant is just a foot or so high and the berries hang in tiny stalks crawling close to the ground. I picked the first and popped in my mouth. It was fragrant and sweet. I picked some more filling my pockets to overflowing. I walked around with the wind on my face. I scanned the horizon where the fields disappear. Ah, strawberry fields forever.
=============================================================================
100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100
=============================================================================

No comments:

Post a Comment