Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Impressions

Samurai House
Tokyo

Ralph Waldo Emerson said, "Every man has his secret sorrows which the world knows not, and oftentimes we call a man cold when he is really only sad."

In Tokyo I met a French girl who keeps on bumping at doors and walls, and tripping on stairs and chairs. I thought what a stupid, clumsy woman. I learned later that she was extremely nearsighted and that she can’t tell depth. From that time onwards I vowed never to be judgmental and to always be kind to people. I figured, everybody is fighting a hard battle we know nothing about.
=============================================================================
100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100
=============================================================================

No comments:

Post a Comment