Tuesday, July 10, 2012

About A Shirt

Zamboanga
Philippines

I bought a shirt for Dad on his birthday. It was one size bigger, which means my size, and which means, I really bought it for myself! I was hoping he would just be happy I gave a present and then hand it back to me for being too big. But he didn’t. He brought it to his friend and had it adjusted, tailored-fit for him. It has become his favorite shirt ever since. Though proud he liked it, I was a little embarrassed for my selfishness. So be careful with what you give, the recipient might like it.

=============================================================================
100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100
=============================================================================

No comments:

Post a Comment