Sunday, July 15, 2012

Czech Train

MRT
Manila


I ride this train every now and then just to see the city. And today, I preferred standing, holding on to the overhead handle bar. I was pleased by gentle rocking and creaking of the tracks. She was standing a few feet from where I was, body swaying with the train. She squinted. Was it sunlight? Then she came to within kissing distance of a sign by the door that says - Made in Czech Republic. She beamed in delight. “You must be a Czech chick.” I managed to say. She smiled and said, “Yes!” “And what’s your name?” “Simona….”
=============================================================================
100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100
=============================================================================

No comments:

Post a Comment