Friday, July 20, 2012

Suzie

Dollar Store
Foothill Blvd

Every time you’re at the counter, the counter boy or girl will (always) say. “Hi, how are you?" or "How's it goin?” The reply will (always) be, “I’m good, and you?” “I’m good.” The customer replies then look away. End of conversation. Boring! So, I used a different tack at a Dollar Store nearby: “Hi, how are you….” the counter girl said without looking. I replied, “Oh, hi Suzie.” She looked at me and asked, “Have we met before, how’d you know my name?” I said, “It’s at your pin. It say’s, Hi I’m Suzie….”
=============================================================================
100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100
=============================================================================

No comments:

Post a Comment