Sunday, July 22, 2012

Tiger Man

City Hall subway station
Seoul



An elderly was selling hand-painted tigers at a subway station. They were quite impressive and I decided to buy one with my 10 dollars. He shook his head and explained the price (30 Dollars) in Korean, but I pretended to be confused. This went on for a while…. Finally, he took my Ten Dollars, rolled the tiger print and handed it over to me. I took a deep breath smiling broadly saying, kamsahamnida!  But he just mumbled in Korean. I think I knew what he meant: “Forget the thank you wise guy. Just get the tiger and go!”
=============================================================================
100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100
=============================================================================

No comments:

Post a Comment