Monday, July 9, 2012

Hurting The Foot

Korean Autumn
Seoul

I twisted my ankle after that Tae Kwon Do session with Sundong so I was limping back to the cabin. As they sipped tea, Arirang was playing in the background, a very popular Korean folk song where the girl wished for the boy to hurt his foot so he can’t go away and leave her.

Victoria looked at my foot and beamed knowingly. “Did you wish for this?” I asked. But she pretended not to hear. Instead, she turned away and poured more tea....

=============================================================================
100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100
=============================================================================

No comments:

Post a Comment