Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Fishing

Balboa Park
Encino, California


I have nothing against lakes but I am partial to the ocean. And I can’t understand why people chose to hang out in this lake when the ocean is just a couple of miles away! There is really nothing special here except for a sign that says - Fishing! But it’s catch and release. What? I will have to wait long enough to land one and I am supposed to release it back in the water? For me the objective of fishing is eating so I still have to find meaning in this futile exercise. Meaning. Please....


=============================================================================
100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100
=============================================================================

No comments:

Post a Comment