Thursday, July 19, 2012

Oktoberfest

Mango Square
Cebu

 Jun Fabian

I’ve never lost in a beer-drinking contest. Never. It isn’t about how much, but how fast you can consume a bottle, two or three. But regardless, I always win! I think I know the fastest way to get that beer down my throat. And it doesn’t matter if it’s against a fellow Filipino, or German…. Now, Fabian, who’s German, made the challenge. I said, “Yes why not.” First match: I won. And then, won the rematch. It was a friendly but boy did Fabian eye me! “How’d you do that?” he asked unbelieving. I said, “Just drink man, drink!”
=============================================================================
100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100 anecdotes 100
=============================================================================

No comments:

Post a Comment